General Registration Procedure
- Registration form- recreational courses-available in French only
(This form is applicable to those who register for the first time whatever the session and to all participants who register for Fall session)
- Session extension form-available in French only
(This form is applicable only to those who were registered during Fall or Winter Session and who wish to re-register for Winter or Spring Session)
Necessary documents to complete the dynamic form:
Please note those who can benefit from the pre-registration are ONLY those who were registered Fall 2014 Session:
- A 10$ discount is given only at the pre-registration time.
From 7th to 30th June 2014:
- By e-mail (payment with credit card only): upon receiving the session extension form, we will contact you by phone to make payment.
- In person: at 4802-1, Wellington Street (Verdun). From Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail: send us the completed session extension form and your check made out to École de cirque de Verdun at the following postal address: 5190, boul. LaSalle, Verdun (QC), H4H 1N8.
For those who want to register for the first time or that were not registered last session:
From JULY 1st to SEPTEMBER 13th 2014:
BY E-MAIL :
Simply send us the completed registration form to email@example.com
ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
1- You must come to the administration office of the École de cirque de Verdun (4802-1, Wellington Street, Verdun) between those hours:
- From JULY 1st to SEPTEMBER 12th:
-From Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 13th SEPTEMBER: from 9:00 a.m. to noon
It’s always easier if you print your form and fill out the “identité du participant” section, before coming to register;
2- Once at the school, an employee from the school will fill out the “reservé à l’administration”;
3- When registering, please provide a payment by cheque, cash, debit or credit cards.
BY MAIL PROCEDURE:
Send us the completed registration form and your check made out to École de cirque de Verdun at the following postal: 5190 boul. LaSalle, Verdun, H4H 1N8
Please note that all registration forms received by mail will be processed at the end of the first day of the registration period.
1- Download and print the registration form above;
2- Fill out the “identité du participant” section. ATTENTION the name and first name must be those of the person taking the course and not the name of the person doing the registration (even for under age child);
3- CALL at the École de cirque de Verdun at 514-768-5812, BEFORE sending the form. We need to help you to fill out the “Réservé à l’administration” section;
4- Sign and date the form. For under aged student, the parent or legal tutor must sign the form and write his name in capital letters on top of the signature. Don’t forget to fill out the “Autorisation de prendre le participant en photo ou video” section: check yes or no, and initialise;
5- Join the payment to the form, by cheque ONLY, mad out to “École de cirque de Verdun”;
6- Don’t forget that the payment should cover at least 50 % of the total amount for the 10 weeks registration or 33% for the 32 weeks registration.
- For a pre-registration: the check must be date the same day
- For a regular registration: the check must be post-dated to 1st July 2014
Two registrations from the same family: 10$ discount applicable on the total of both invoices. Please note that both of the registration must be done at the same time.
Registration to two courses: 10$ discount on the total of the two courses. Please note that you must register to both courses at the same time.
Kids Accès Verdun / Lachine card: 10$ discount per registration per child.
Accès Montreal card: 10$ discount per registration per child or adult.
NB: To be able to benefit of this discount, the client must BRING THE CARD AT THE REGISTRATION.
By mail, the payment must be MANDATORY done by check. You can also pay by phone with your credit card or cash at our office.
- For a 10 weeks registration, a payment equivalent to half of the total amount is asked. The second half must be paid before April 26th 2014.
- For a 32 weeks registration, a payment equivalent to one third of the total amount is asked. The second third must be paid before December 15th 2014 and the last before March 16th 2015.
• The annual file opening fees at 17$ (kid) and 18$ (adult) per student and are not refundable.
• A minimum of students are required to be able to start a course.
• There is no recovery or refund in case of an absence to one or several courses.
• Courses refunds are given only at the reception BY THE SCHOOL of the RESILIATION part of the registration form.
• Payments must be done by check made out to “École de cirque de Verdun” or paid cash.
Costs are subject to change without notice.
If you are not able to register your child, you must complete and sign a proxy form to the person who will act as a proxy to proceed the registration. Please join the proxy form to the registration form. If the registration form is already completed, you have 24 hours to send us the proxy form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax: 514-768-8381 or in person.
Family workshops and adults workshops:
Activities given with reservations. Send the registration form by email and pay the total amount of the activity by phone at 514-768-5812 with your credit card during the opening hours of the reception. If you come at the school without prior reservation on the day of the activity, there is no guarantee or early priority. We accept cash only.
For family workshops, children from 3 to 8 years old MUST BE with a parent or legal tutor. For unaccompanied children between the ages of 9 and 17, a signed parental consent form including medical care number for each child must be provided. Failing this, the child must be accompanied. This authorization form is available at the school or can be downloaded on the link below.
Adults workshops, if the person is a minor, the parent or legal tutor MUST complete the following parental consent form:
• Formulaire d'autorisation parentale (PDF)
Initiation workshop, Project “Écureuils”:
(Only for school groups)
Please contact one of these leisure activities brokers:
Phone: 514 990-9663 ou Email: email@example.com
Team-building and corporative parties:
Please contact us at: 514-768-5812
Summer Day Camp
You can register:
-By email: you must complete the necessary documents (registration form, health form and departure form) and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org also attaching a photo of the child (wallet size/digital format). We will call you to make payment by phone.
-At l'École de cirque de Verdun (4802-1, Wellington Street, Verdun, H4G 1X4) / Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
-By mail (5190, blvd. LaSalle, Verdun, H4H 1N8): you must print and complete the following forms and mail with a photo of the child (wallet size) and the payment of minimum 60% of total amount.
*****Please note that all documents are only in French*****
- Registration form (instruction guide for completing the form)
- Departure form
- Health form
- Occasional daycare form (24 hours notice)